Lightfoot's Driver Of The Month
Friday, October 05, 2018
Alan won an Amazon Echo for being an Elite Driver!
Winning Driver Profile For August – Alan from Xylem
How long have you been with Xylem?
16 years – first I was with their sister company and then three or four years ago I was taken on with Xylem.
What vehicle do you drive at work?
A Ford Transit (long wheelbase, high top, 3.5-tonne).
Best thing about doing a lot of driving in your job?
Getting to the destination.
What did your partner think of your driving before Lightfoot?
She thinks I’m quite good – I do most of the driving on long journeys.
What would you say to encourage another driver or company to use Lightfoot?
I feel that it might stop some erratic drivers as the company will know if they continue to drive dangerously.
Lightfoot is launching a consumer product - is this something you’d like to purchase? If not, why? If yes, why?
I’d definitely consider getting it for my daughter, especially if it could reduce the cost of insurance.
Alan's fleet manager says...
"Lightfoot rewards better drivers every week!"
- Sponsored by Allianz Insurance Plc, Lightfoot Fleet Driver of the Month is an exciting new initiative where, for the first time, better fleet drivers are being recognised and rewarded.
- Lightfoot Fleet Driver of the Month gives fleet drivers using Lightfoot the chance to win a series of prizes, including weekend breaks, spa visits and supercar track days.
- All Lightfoot fleet drivers who achieve their KPIs are entered into weekly prize draws, encouraging greater levels of driver safety and efficiency.
- What is Lightfoot? Lightfoot is a pioneering technology that helps drivers become smoother, safer and more efficient. Fleet customers typically see fuel bills reduced by 15-20%, emissions down 15-20% and accidents/claims reduced by up to 60%.
- The Lightfoot 'Driver of the Month’ featured on WhatVan.co.uk is taken from the Lightfoot 'Driver of the Week' initiative. To see more weekly winners and learn more, head to Lightfoot.co.uk/winners.
To read about previous winners, click on the pages below.